Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Trip to the Mall

Last week I met Micah and Tucker at the mall, so Micah could get her haircut in peace. I had the 3 boys for about an hour. They did great! They let me actually do a little shopping/looking. I fed them cookies and attempted to take them on the carousel. Oh but wait, no infants on the carousel. After Ty and Tucker are already on and picking out their horse the lady makes us get off because I have Griff strapped to me. I obviously didn't read the rules, she says. Tell those rules to 2 toddlers who want to ride!!!!!!!! Fortunately Micah got there shortly after our incident with the carousel Nazi and the boys got to ride with out having a melt down!

My 2 handfuls!
Getting to finally ride
Waiting very patiently
TheirDad's love when they do this!
Yummy M&M cookies at 10:00 a.m.

0 comments: