Ok, so I know it has been almost a month since I have published a post on our blog. We have basically been in and out of town since Dec. 20th! We are home, unpacked and working on organizing Christmas toys and putting decorations up. They exploded in my room over the garage. We had a wonderful Christmas. It was Griff's 1st, Ty's 2nd and they were both a lot of fun. We sold our house and this week we is the closing and are in the process of starting to build a new house (YES WE ARE NUTS)!!! Luckily we are able to rent our house back. Thank goodness since we would be homeless if that weren't the option. I hope to work a little each night to update pictures, so that in the next week or so we will be caught! Happy 2009!! We are excited about what 2009 has to bring!!
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
get on it, you know you have nothing else to do but sit at home and eat bon bons :)
Good one Micah!
And I'd love to host the Harper's at my house should they ever become homeless! However, there's barely room for me and Jake!
Happy New Year!
Congrats on selling your house. I know you guys are excited!
Hey girl! I found you guys from the Ashley and Mike's blog. Your boys are precious...all 3:) Loved reading over all your stories. Boys sure do keep you on your toes! I'v got 2 as well and the blessing of a little girl alomost a year ago....there is hope:) I'm amazed you have time to keep your blog up! The kids keep me so busy, we are trying to sell our house and Chris works out of town too! Sound familure? Glad y'all had a wonderful Christmas. Have fun building your new home! Martha (Heyward) Darley
Post a Comment