I know many of you think (if anyone even reads this anymore) that I have jumped ship. The holiday's have come and gone and it is hard to believe March is almost here. Griff still doesn't sleep through the night and I seem to catch everything the boys get and then some.... Therefore I haven't had much time to do anything but just get through the day-to-day stuff. Ty turns 2 next week and I can wait to restart the blog with the celebration of his birthday. Here are few recent pictures of the boys. Ty is quite the talker and the terrible 2's have set in. Griff is crawling and pulling up on everything. Still waiting on those teeth.... I attempted to take some pictures of Griff instead of having them made. It went ok.. Below are 2 of the outtakes. The other two pictures of Ty. He is fishing with Daddy in one and being my sweet Valentine in the other.
Thursday, February 19, 2009
I promised I haven't totally jumped ship..
Posted by mharper at 9:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment