Thursday, March 12, 2009

What we have really been up to...

So..... I would much rather be posting Ty's Birthday pictures and Griff's turning 9 months yesterday. However, this is what we have been doing this week

Ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is such a trooper!!!!
On Tuesday evening while daddy was on the other side of town having dinner with his boss, (did I mention every time daddy is with his boss something crazy happens) Ty tripped on our back porch and fell straight into a metal/iron chair! He looked up at me and took his hand off his face and had a nice gash. So off to urgent care we went! Luckily Mac was able to meet us there. 4 hours and 5 stitches later we got to come home. Ty did really well, but getting the actual stitches was pretty traumatic for both of us. Mac took Griff home, so it was just Ty and I. Unfortunately the Doctor that put his stitches in was terrible and that didn't help. On the way home Ty said, "Mommy Ty sad." "I cried berry (very) hard." "Big Boo Boo, Ouch!" "Mommy are you sad?" I said, "Oh yes Ty , mommy is very sad." Ty said, "Mommy, daddy be sad when we get home". "Oh yes, he will be very sad", I said. He just broke my heart! Wednesday morning he was bouncing off the walls as usual. He is so much stronger than I am. I know this is the first of many more to come. I love having boys, but don't look forward to all the accidents they are prone to have!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Poor little guy!!!! Five stitches! Wow!

There's No Place Like Home said...

Poor buddy! I am amazed at how fast they bounce back!

Anne said...

How pitiful! I hope he's doing better!