Is my baby really one month away from turning 1? It can't be?!?! I have missed many of your month birthdays on this blog, but we celebrated them on the 11th of each month. You are the sweetest, most loving little boy. You are quite the momma's boy. In fact if I am not holding you or with in your sight, you get quite upset. You are happiest when you are at home playing. You love to play with balls, climbing in and out of Ty's chair, playing in yours and Ty's kitchen, talking, trying to walk, playing peek-a-boo, letting Ty's push you in his car, eating grass and sand. You love to say, Dada, Ty, Momma, and Uh, oh. You can wave bye bye and almost ask for more (food) in sign language. Your favorite books are "Peek-a=Who" and "What Kind of Kisses Do You Like?". Your big brother is really enjoying that are old enough to play with him, although he is still rough with you at times. Since you decided you would rather bite your momma than nurse, I have been giving you a bottle and Ty loves to help give you your bottle. You are a fabulous eater. You take a bottle of breast milk and a little formula 3 times a day and you eat table food at each meal. You will eat anything we give you and I can not cut it up fast enough for you. I think strawberries are your favorite!!!! You have the biggest smile and your eyes just light up when you see me, your daddy or your brother. We love watching you grow and are so thankful you are a part of our family. There are moments when I think that I will have to go to college with you because you will still be on my hip, but I know that all too soon you are going to be an independent little toddler and I am going to wish you were still clinging to my hip. We love you so much and can not wait to in just a few short weeks to celebrate the 1st year of your life.
Monday, May 11, 2009
Happy 11 Months Griffers
Posted by mharper at 10:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment