Dear Griff (aka: Griffers and Baby),
Happy Birthday Sweet Baby Boy! I absolutely can not believe that a full year has passed since you were born. You are such momma's boy and at times it makes it hard for me because you must be with me at all times, but it is the sweetest thing and I love it. You love to snuggle and are so affectionate. Your newest thing is to give kisses and there is nothing sweeter than kisses from you and your brother. You are saying Mama, Dada, Ty, Uh Oh (which is your favorite), dog, signing for more, and waiving and saying bye bye. You can dance to the music, clap, pretend to blow your nose with a wipe, ride your brothers car and mini 4 wheeler, and you have been walking well for almost a month now. You love to play with balls, rocks and cars. You love getting in the dirt, being outside, taking things in and out, swinging, talking on the phone and you absolutely adore Ty Boy. You want to do what he does and love to run down the hall to his room when he wakes up (since you tend to get up early and not nap much :o)) and give him a big happy greeting. You aren't particularly crazy about large crowds, and riding in the car. Don't tell Dr. Whitaker, but I have already turned your car seat around and you are happy camper. As for the large crowds, you do better in small groups and really just prefer being at home! You love to eat and have been eating table food since around 9 months. Although I had plans to nurse you until you were 1, you had something different in mind. Around 10 months you thought it would be fun to bite while nursing, I on the other hand didn't think it was so fun! We have transitioned you to taking a bottle and now having regular milk out of your sippy cup. Some days you will drink milk and others you aren't quite sure about it.
Griff you bring us so much joy and happiness. You help make our family complete. We love you so much. Your smile and dimples melt my heart every day and you are the sweetest little boy. You are your father's child for sure. Your Ty Boy loves you and is very protective of you and I thank God everyday for blessing me with you and your brother. I am a better person because I get to be your mommy and it is such a privilege. Happy Birthday Baby Boy! I love you more than you will ever know!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment