Thursday, May 15, 2008

Tucker's 2nd Birthday Party

Yesterday, Ty's best buddy, Tucker turned 2 and we went to his house for pizza, cake and LOTS of Fun. I am attaching some pictures from his party. Tucker was very gracious and shared his new birthday toys with Ty and even his chair while he opened presents. Tucker got a John Deer Tractor which was a huge hit as was the jump castle.















I am also attaching a few pictures of Ty playing this week. He really discovered the slide in his pool today and loved it. He also pulled 2 rolls of wrapping paper out that I had shoved in the pantry when a realtor called to look at the house. I can only get him to drink milk if I put it in something other than his normal sippy cup. The last picture is of him sharing his milk with Junior.








0 comments: