Now that the warm weather has arrived, Ty is turning into a water baby. He swims in his pool almost every day and he wants to go on the BOAT every time Dada is home. He is also taking swimming lessons and each lessons does better and better. The first two pictures are of him playing on the deck and blowing bubbles in his pool (yes he has his crocks on). The next few are of swimming lessons. This weekend we went on the boat Saturday and Sunday. On Saturday we met his buddy Tucker and they had a great time playing on the boat. The seats on our boat are being recovered right now, so the boat is like a huge play pin for Ty. He thinks it is great. He was so tired on Sunday he fell asleep on the ride home and we laid him straight down in his crib still in his bathing suit. Ty's Great Aunt Becky and cousin Leslie stopped by and spent the night on Saturday on their way to visit colleges. We had a great time seeing them and are so glad they stopped by. Ty had lots of fun showing them all of his tricks and by the time they were leaving he could say Leslie and Becky. Maybe Leslie will go to school in SC and we can see her more!
PS Only 3 weeks and 2 days until Griff makes his arrival. I am about to pop and I'm having a serious craving for ice cream (Mayfield Birthday Cake, which I could barely wait to eat on the way home from the grocery store. If I had a spoon or anything close to it in my car, I would have eaten it on the 5 minunte ride home from Bilo!!!!)
Swim Lessons
Monday, May 19, 2008
Water Baby
Posted by mharper at 9:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment