Hey Mandi! It's Fran Goodman Petrey. I found your blog and am so excited to see your precious 2 children. Hope y'all are doing well. We have a blog at www.frannybug.blogspot.com. Great posts!
I think it's hilarious that our children know so much about pumping milk...I often wonder what damage I'm doing to him for later in life! :) Such funny pictures!
Welcome to our Blog. To us our home is a Haven, to everyone else it is a house full of crazy boys: My husband, Ty who is 3, Griff who is 2, and Junior and Riley our Jack Russell Terriors! Although there are days where all the men/boys in my house drive me crazy, I wouldn't have it any other way.
4 comments:
Hilarious!
Hope everything is going well!! I miss you!
Hey Mandi! It's Fran Goodman Petrey. I found your blog and am so excited to see your precious 2 children. Hope y'all are doing well. We have a blog at www.frannybug.blogspot.com. Great posts!
That's hilarious!!! Grayson used to do the same thing---he'd find my pump and pull his shirt up and try to pump his own milk. Too cute! :)
I think it's hilarious that our children know so much about pumping milk...I often wonder what damage I'm doing to him for later in life! :) Such funny pictures!
Post a Comment