Saturday, November 15, 2008

Joe and Paige's Wedding

Joe and Paige got married last weekend. We had a great time and are just now catching up after a busy 4 day weekend of wedding festivities. My pictures are very random. Mac, Ty and I were all in the wedding. Needless to say my brain was a little scattered and I tried to remember to take pictures when I could. It was a beautiful weekend filled with lots of friends, family and love. We are so happy for Joe and Paige and are blessed to have Paige join the Harper family. The wedding was gorgeous, the bride was stunning, the groom handsome and a good time was had by all. Ty did his best as ring bearer. He was a little shy all weekend and stuck to me like glue, but all things considering he did well for a 20 month old. Thank you to SaSa (my cousin Sara) who came with us all the way from UGA. I don't know what we would have do with out her. Hope you enjoy the pictures.

2 comments:

Micah said...

so glad you found Ty's outfit!!!!!

Emily said...

Beautiful!