Our Song:
Oh, It's a beautiful thing
Don't think I can keep it all in
I just got to let you know
What it is that won't let me go
It's your love, it just does something to me
Sends a shock right through me
I can't get enough and if you wonder
About the spell I am under
It's Your Love
Better than I was, More than I am
And all of this happened by taking your hand
Who I am know, is who I wanted to be
And now that we are together I am stronger than ever, I am happy and Free
Happy 6th Anniversary Mac! I love you. The lyrics to our song say it all. You make me the happiest person and I am forever grateful to you for giving me our two precious boys. I am still under your spell and have been since the day we ran into each other at the beach in May of 1998!! It was one of the happiest days of my life followed by Valentines Day 1999 when you told me you loved me, September 20, 2001 when you proposed, July 20, 2002 we we said I do and of course the birth of our boys Feb. 25th and June 11th! I am so lucky to be your wife!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sunday, July 20, 2008
It's your love...
Posted by mharper at 9:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
stupid hormones! thanks for making me cry! that is so sweet!
I agree with Micah! So sweet! Happy Aniversary! A few days late!
Post a Comment