Wednesday, July 2, 2008

We are still here


Dada and his boys










Griff's first bath






Cool Dude!






Look how big I am







Bobo's in my bath



Mamee and Ty at the zoo


I can hold my head up






Ok, so I really should be asleep, but I have missed my blog!! Griff is growing right before our eyes and we just think he is so cute. He is 3 weeks old today. Ty boy is his so much fun yet challenging at this age. Not a day goes by that he doesn't make us laugh out loud. Mamee is back and once again is a life saver. We just love having her here. Griff had is 2 week check up last week and had grown 2 inches in length and gained 1.5 pounds. He is the exact same size Ty was at 2 weeks. We took the boys to the zoo yesterday. Griff slept through the whole trip. Ty has experienced his first time out(s), which he thinks is a game and we have hard time not laughing. We also got Ty a potty. He is too young to really potty train, but understands the concept, so we thought it was never too soon to start. Hope you enjoy the pictures from the last week.



Sweet Baby Griff










HaHa Time Out








My New Potty



0 comments: