Sunday, September 21, 2008

My Poor Baby

My Baby Ty Boy is sick. We went to the beach on Wednesday night and Thursday by lunch he was running a high fever. (Needless to say we came home.) We have been to the doctor every day since Thursday. He has had blood work, strep test, catheter to get a urine sample and three shots. It has been awful. He is doing better and hopefully we don't have to go back to the doctor tomorrow. I have to call our pediatrician and give him a report and we will go from there. His blood cell count indicated an infection and they are trying to pin point it, since his ears look ok and strep was negative. He is terribly congested. They said it could be viral, but they want to rule out urinary tract and or blood infection. Hopefully by tomorrow or Tuesday we should have test results back. In the mean time we are all very sleep deprived and Mac and I both have a sore throat. I promise once we are all better and I can think straight I will have lots of pictures to post. Pray that Ty does not have to be poked or prodded anymore and that Griff stays healthy! Ty is acting much better and I think if his congestion was gone, he'd be a new boy.

Resting with Daddy


2 comments:

Micah said...

Get better Ty Boy!

Emily said...

Hope you feel better, Ty! Poor thing. I'm actually just getting over a cold myself. I didn't even get to go see Micah and Mattox yesterday because I didn't want to get them sick!