Ty had his first day of MMO today. I just dropped him off. He was a little hesitant at first, but then a ball struck his eye and his was off. Gave me a kiss bye bye and that was it. Griff is asleep and the dogs are outside. I don't think my house has ever been this quiet?!?! It is spooky. I have plenty to do, but don't know where to start. If Griff wakes up we are going to have some time together to play. He is trying really hard to roll over, so we'll practice in the floor while big bro is at school. I let you know how Ty did after I pick him up.
PS My sweet husband got me a new camera! He came home with it yesterday. It takes so much better pictures than our old one. I didn't have to miss Griff turning 12 weeks and Ty's first day. I you Mac!!!!
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Ty's First Day of Mother's Morning Out
Posted by mharper at 9:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Precious! Love him! He is so cute! I had a great time at dinner last night. I was so glad you all could make it. Glad we got to celebrate your birthday!
Post a Comment