We are doing well! Tuesday was torturous (we all had bathroom problems, I will spare you the details other than Ty teeing on the floor twice and uh oh doo doo... ) We definitely have our hands full. Griff is doing great. So far he is just eating, sleeping and pooping. He is so precious and it feels like he has been here all along. Ty is keeping us on our toes and does and says new things everyday. He has been very comical these days. He is putting 2 words together to make a sentence and his vocabulary amazes us for 15 month old. I am feeling a little better everyday. We are wearing Mamee out, but we wouldn't survive with out her! I promise to post some new pictures in the next few days. Until next time.....
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment