Sunday, June 15, 2008

To the amazing dads in my life..

Happy Father's Day to all the incredible Dads in my life. First and foremost to my amazing husband, who has blessed me with two beautiful baby boys. Mac, I love you. You are an unbelievable father and husband.


Happy Father's Day Dad! You are the best dad anyone could ask. You have always and still will do anything for me. I love you! Ty boy and Griff miss their Poop and you just left!


Happy Father's Day Mr. Harper. Thank you for all you do for Mac and I. We love you very much!!! Ty and Griff love their Pop!


Papa, Happy Father's Day. We all love you so much. We can't wait for you and Meme to meet Griff. Griff and Ty are truly blessed to have a great-grandfather in their life. Especially one as wonderful as you!






















2 comments:

Micah said...

that is sweet!!!

Emily said...

I second that, Micah! So sweet!!