Sorry it has taken me a week to post some new pictures. We have had lots of activities the last week. Don't know where to start.
Mamee (Grammy) and Poop came for Memorial Day and Mamee stayed until yesterday. Ty had lots of fun and every morning when he wakes up he ask "Mamee, Poop UH? (Translation: Where are Grammy and Poop?). We had lots of fun on the boat Saturday and Sunday. On Sunday we went to a BBQ by boat at our good friends The Bolen's. Every year Jeff and his brother cook a pig at their dad's all night Saturday night and then have feast of food on Sunday. Thank you for having us. It was YUMMY!!!!!
We had Grandmomma and Pop over on Sunday night for burgers. Ty was in heaven with both of his Grandparents here to spoil him. Poop had to leave on Monday, but not before playing outside and then having a nice long nap with Ty. Mamee stayed all week to help us get ready Griff. She chased Ty around while I did some much needed things around the house, she helped us run errands, painted Griff's changing table and babysat Ty while I had my doctors appointment. Mamee what would we do with out you? Are you coming back tomorrow??? Ty loved having Mamee stay. They went outside everyday. She took him in the wagon and Ty helped her take care of Spanky (also known as Mamee). Needless to say since Mamee left, Ty is very bored with Mac and I. We are no fun compared to Mamee.
We are counting down the days until Griff's arrival. Only 10 more days. He is scheduled to arrive on Wednesday June 11th some time shortly after noon. (I have to have a c-section b/c of what happened last time with Ty.) We are very excited to meet him and expand our family from 3 to 4. Well from 5 to 7 if you count our crazy dogs!
On Friday my wonderful friends hosted a shower for me. It was at Dish Dash and they prepared meals for when Griff arrives. They sent us home with so much food, it is unbelievable. All I have to do is take one out of the freezer and bake! How wonderful is that?! It was such a great idea and I am so lucky to have such fabulous and generous friends. Thank you to all of you (you know who you are!!) I love you!
After the shower we went to the Harper's for pizza and salad. Uncle Joe, Aunt Paige and Uncle Clay were in town. It was so nice to see them! The rest of this weekend we have had open house at our house, so it is get up, clean up and get out.
This week Ty and I are going to do lots of playing and run a few last minute errands before Griff arrives. We hope Daddy is going to work on his honey do list Mommy made for him (we'll see...)
Hope you enjoy the pictures from the last week. Sorry for the blog and picture overload.
Poop and Ty Driving Boat
My New Basketball Goal From Mamee and Poop
Poop and Ty Worn Out
Ty with Mamee and Poop
Too much fun in the sun
Wearing Poop's Shirt
Swimming with Daddy
Spanky's Favorite Spot
Helping Mamee Paint
Taking care of Spanky
Spanky and Ty looking for Mamee
2 comments:
I love Spanky! I haven't seen that dog in years! He goes by Mamee as well? Too cute!!!
So cute!
Post a Comment