The boys started school the first week in September. These pictures will fool you though. Griff looks as though he is ready and Ty is telling me I am not going. The truth... Ty LOVES school and gives me no trouble. My Griffers misses his mommy and cries as soon as we pull in the parking lot and doesn't stop until I come back to get him. His poor teachers. I feel terrible, but I know it will get better. On Tuesday his teachers assured me he didn't cry the whole time. I really haven't left him much, so he needs this.. At least that is what I keep telling my self. Luckily Griff's teachers were Ty's last year, so I know them well and they are so sweet. Ty's new teachers are great. He loves them. He goes to music on Thursday. Lots of the little girls from MMO are in his class, but almost all the boys are new. He got to be the line leader this week and thought that was great. He is growing up so fast. It is so fun to watch him, but so sad at how fast it is happened. He is a little Chatty Cathy like his mommy!


0 comments:
Post a Comment