Okay, so I am way behind on posting. Here some pictures from this summer. As soon as I catch up on summer I have 500 pictures on my camera from September. Maybe I will have those posted by Christmas. LOL!! Any way, I hope everyone had a great summer. We sure did and we can't believe it is over.
Our favorite thing to do is play out side. On this day we took Ty's new scooter to the playground to play. (More on the scooter below!)


Kissing Baby Joseph in Paige's Belly
Did I mention my Big Boy is Potty Trained. We worked on it all summer and he is doing AWESOME! I won't lie we still have accidents, but for a 2.5 year old he is doing great. He wears big boy undies all day and maybe has an accident every other day or so. Usually when he doesn't want to stop playing!
The Scooter (There is a long story behind this scooter). We have new neighbors. 2 little boys who are 4 and 6. They are so sweet and Ty loves to play with them every day! They both have scooters. We'll Ty was dying for a scooter so he could be like the big boys. So we talked up the scooter and said if he gave up his paci he could have a scooter. So he did, he very willing gave it up and gladly took his scooter. Well.......... He didn't really cry much for his paci, but instead boycotted sleeping. He wouldn't nap and it was after 9 every night before he went to bed. During nap time little brother wouldn't nap either because he could hear big brother. This went on for over 2 weeks and mommy couldn't handle 2 babies who didn't nap. Can we say cranky mommy and cranky babies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I did the unthinkable and gave the paci back. I know go ahead and GASP!!!!!!!! He only gets it back at nap and night time and he does great with that. Everyone is napping again and everyone is happy at the Harper house. It is ok to judge but I had to do what I had to do. Pick your battles right?!


Our friend Angie had a surprise 30th Birthday Party. Lots of fun!!
This summer some of my friends from high school reconnected. There are several of us that live in the same area. We have decided to get together once a month for dinner. It is a blast. We laugh about old times, share memories, enjoy new memories made, support each other as moms and I look very forward to it every month now. What an amazing circle of friends to have. Several of us have known each other since elementary school. La La's I love you girls! See you next week!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment