In July we went to visit Mamme and Poop at their other house (their house in Atlanta). We went to the Gwinnett Braves game, got Ty's haircut, cooked with Mammee and played outside. Ty was also just in the beginnings of potty training and had his first upset stomach. My parents were out entertaining some of my dad's customers and my brother was home with me. He was such a trooper. Holding Griff while I was with Ty and cleaning up his accidents (enough said!) I have the best brother. Bo I know this is late, but you are the best!
Bo and Griff
This is actually Ty's 3rd haircut. I freak out someone will cut his curls off so he only gets his haircut when we go to my parents. They have this great place close to their house and the same lady has cut it. Lots of women drive 3 hours to get their hair cut, so nothing wrong if Ty does, right?!
Helping Mamme cook
Playing with his bubble machine Liza gave him.

Who is this big boy and where is my baby??
Heading to the baseball game...
Watching the game with Bo
Griff at the game
0 comments:
Post a Comment